90/10 cupronickel is a 90% copper, 10% nickel alloy that also contains small but important additions of iron and manganese to enhance overall strength corrosion resistance. This, combined with high ductility and toughness, makes it a popular grade for marine, architectural and industrial applications. Yogesh Metal Industries is a prominent Cupro Nickel 90/10 Suppliers and dealer. All of our copper alloy items are composed with exact measurements. Tweaked products are created keeping client’s requirements in view. For extraordinary properties of our completed merchandise, they are used in numerous exceptional purposes.
Key Features of 90/10
- High ductility and toughness
- Excellent resistance to erosion and corrosion in seawater
- Inherent resistance to bio fouling
- Excellent fabrication and welding properties
- Retention of mechanical properties down to cryogenic temperatures.
Industries We Serve:
We are supplying Cupro-Nickel 90/10 to Chemicals, Petrochemicals, Oil & Natural Gas Organization, Fats, Fertilizers, Sugar Mills & Distilleries, Cement Industries, Ship Builders, Paper Industries, Pumps, Automation, Paints, Steel Industries, etc.